National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255

We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.

Options For Deaf + Hard of Hearing 800-799-4889 

Chat online:

Text: 988

Call: 800-273-8255 Options For Deaf + Hard of Hearing: 800-799-4889 Chat: Text 988

Veteran Information and Services

Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders Services and Information

Genesee Health Systems 24-hour Crisis Hotline 810-257-3740 (877) 346-3648

GHS promotes hope and health by recognizing the interconnectedness of the body, the mind, and the community. Services include primary health care, mental health services, substance use disorder treatment, assessment and referral for the Genesee County community for all ages.

Phone: (810) 257-3705 Toll Free: (866) 211-5455 Visit:
Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Services (989) 792-9732 or (800) 233-0022

SCCMHA is the public agency charged with the provision and oversight of service networks serving youth, families and adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities, serious emotional disorders and behavioral challenges, mental illness and substance use disorders living in Saginaw County. 

General Information (989) 797-3400 or (800) 258-8678

Access & Intake Services (989) 797-3559 or (800) 233-0022

Customer Services / Recipient Rights (989) 797-3452 or (800) 258-8678

Website General Information Access & Intake Services Customer Services / Recipient Rights
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)

is part of the US Department of Health and Human Services. This agency was created to make substance use and mental disorder information, services and research more accessible. Their website offers links to Find Treatment, Public Messages and Programs. 

SAMHSA’s National Helpline 1-800-662-HELP (4357). TTY 800-487-4889

Call: 1-800-662-HELP (4357) TTY: 800-487-4889 Visit:
Genesee County Resource Guide

is a comprehensive guide to resources available in Genesee County. Published in 2019 courtesy of Division of Public Health College of Human Medicine Michigan State University.

Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)

is a leading national organization focusing on mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder. DBSA offers peer-based, wellness-oriented support and empowering services and resources available when people need them, where they need them, and how they need to receive them—online 24/7 and in local support groups. 800-826-3632

Local Support Group Meetings:

Faith Based Support Group

1st and 3rd Thursdays Monthly

6:30 to 8:00 pm

Holy Family Catholic Church, St Joseph Center

11824 S Saginaw St

Grand Blanc, MI 48439

Families Against Narcotics (FAN)

is a non-profit that provides support and information regarding addiction disorders.

Visit: Call: 810-397-7175
Know More About Opioid Addiction Genesee County Opioid Prevention Project

This website provides assistance with Find Help, Prescribing Guidelines as well as Education & Prevention.

Visit: Call: 810-232-2228
The Disability Network Flint

is changing the conversation on disability from fear, pity, victim, and stigma to hope, opportunity, expectation, and sense of purpose. They support youth and adults with disabilities using passion, trust and excellence.

Visit: Call: 810-742-1800
Disability Network Mid-Michigan

serves Alcona, Arenac, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Iosco, Isabella, Midland, Ogemaw, Roscommon and Saginaw Counties. This organization promotes and encourages independence for all people with disabilities.

Visit: Call: 989-835-4041
Rehab Spot

is a professional treatment service for addiction disorders. 

Genesee County Addiction Group

Addiction Group is an informational web guide that was founded in 2019. Their website was created to help those individuals struggling with alcohol use disorders (AUD), substance use disorders (SUD), and/or co-occurring mental health disorders find treatment for their addiction. All content published on Addiction Group is written by their team of journalists, researchers, doctors, and medical professionals.

Contact Person: Sarah Thomas


Medication and Pharmacy Assistance

FDA Medwatch

Report adverse drug reactions at 800-332-1088.

Call: 800-332-1088

Check website and healthcare product legitimacy through this watchdog website.


NeedyMeds will help you find help for the cost of medicine.

Call: 800-503-6897 Visit: provides accurate and up-to-date drug information, pill finder, interaction checker & more.


Assistance with Medical Costs

The Assistance Fund

is an independent charitable patient assistance foundation that helps patients and families facing high medical out-of-pocket costs by providing financial assistance for their co-payments, coinsurance, deductibles and other health-related expenses. 

Visit: Call: 855-845-3663

Community Resources